Revival Dawn is a One Piece RP forum, set in an alternate universe of the canon One Piece manga and anime.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Christmas is almost here, and so is our first world event! There will be plenty of rewards to go around for everyone, so be sure to check out the World Events Begin! thread for more information on how to participate and get your fingers in that pie! (Don't worry, it's a really big pie.)

Share | 

Hey, Adrian/Jensen/whatever names I used here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Weasel

Enter Tracker Here Age : 0
Crew Position : Merchant/Navigator | Thief
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 2
Attack (ATK) : 180
Defense (DEF) : 150
Reflex (RX) : 245
Willpower (WP) : 150
Level : 25
Experience Points : 2563
Berries : 2,793,750

PostSubject: Hey, Adrian/Jensen/whatever names I used here   Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:22 am

So like, I don't know how long this'll be. I'm happy to see a bunch of familiar names, and I remember my time w. romance dawn and the mess I made with other admins after. I talked with Tyler, and I heard Gray wasn't the one who shut RD down, which still I'm feeling a bit emotional because of everything that went down back then. Like, I missed the community and I wanna RP here but this is just something I needed to get off my chest.

I hope for those who remember the site after RD that I was trying to do my best and I wasn't the nicest person, and initially I was so angry to see Gray because of what I had thought happened. Idk, none of this matters and hi everyone who remembers me. I hope everything is going well. I'm gonna try to not be annoying so I'm gonna avoid being super suggestive like I used to be, that part of me kinda died from stress from multiple different sites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

TrackerBioFighting StyleEquipment

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Adrian/Jensen/whatever names I used here   Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:31 am

Holy shit dude! Welcome back!

While I understand your bitter feelings completely, see it from my side too. I was gone for a time only to return to a missing site. And to find out later that I was blamed for its deletion just because I wasn't around to argue against such an accusation? I'd daresay I was angrier than any of you to find that out. But, like you say, that's all in the past. I'm over it, and I'm glad you are too. It's a new start for all of us, hopefully, to do it better this time.

Enter Tracker Here Age : 0
Crew Position : Merchant/Navigator | Thief
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 2
Attack (ATK) : 180
Defense (DEF) : 150
Reflex (RX) : 245
Willpower (WP) : 150
Level : 25
Experience Points : 2563
Berries : 2,793,750

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Adrian/Jensen/whatever names I used here   Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:49 pm

Yeah I read that, and that's definitely a fair thing to say. I can't blame you for it, we just didn't know who could've done it. At least you came back and worked with the same people to fix things, which I respect.

My Ankle Teth--ERRR, Tracker | Speech Color - #6600ff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Adrian/Jensen/whatever names I used here   

Back to top Go down

Hey, Adrian/Jensen/whatever names I used here
Page 1 of 1